Food & Drink
- On Our Website Our partner brands can benefit from having their logo displayed on the homepage of our website. The website attracts establishments and industry related individuals looking to find more information on Wotzon.
- On Our Video/TV Promotions Video promotion is arguably the best way to capture the attention of an audience, you can partner with Wotzon to feature your brand on any of our video productions.
- On Our Publications As a Wotzon partner brand, you can feature in any publication or PR that we share, this could be industry specific material such as Pub and Bar magazine or local newspapers/magazines that promote you by location.
- On Our Social Media Get your brand in front of our social media followers, whether your target market are consumers or establishemnts. Your content can be shared directly and frequently from our accounts or you may prefer Wotzon to post about you.
- On Our Event Marketing Feature your brand on our marketing collateral at industry related events such as The Pub Show. From our print to our public speeches, your brand can be showcased alongside Wotzon.
- On Our App Increase brand awareness by featuring your logo on our app wherever relevant. For example, this could be from within a section in the search feature.
- Find out which Wotzon establishments stock your products
- Access to top trending searches
- Recognise demand for products
- Know your consumer demographic
- Jane Peyton Beer Sommelier, Author and instigator of Beer Day Britain Wotzon is the smart phone app I have been waiting for. No longer will I sit and wish I knew which pub I could play bar billiards in, drink the latest release from the current hot brewery, and eat a vegetarian Sunday roast because, thanks to Wotzon, I now have all the answers.
- Melanie Cheeseman Marketing Manager, Dunkertons Cider I often don’t know where my products end up being sold, due to wholesale and bulk buying. Wotzon can show me where my cider is being stocked and I get a better idea of where my consumers are!
- Kevin Dougall Director, Nearby Media Wotzon.io is what the UK on-trade and the drinks industry have been waiting a very long time for. It is surprising that nobody thought of the idea before, but then the same was said of Amazon and Google.
32829 ...and counting.